What information we collect about you
We collect data about when you visit our site, register with us or place an order with us. In order to fulfil our obligations in relation to your order we will collect personal information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, username, password, payment details and telephone number along with any special delivery instructions. We also collect information about you when you complete surveys, enter competitions and provide feedback. Website usage information is collected via cookies.
How long will we store your data
We will not store your data for any purpose for longer than necessary. We are also required by law to retain certain information for as long as is reasonably necessary and periodically delete unrequired data.
How will we use your data
We use your data for purposed including – but not limited to – fulfilling orders you place, contacting you and anonymous reporting. We use information collected on the website to personalise your experience on future visits. To fulfil orders, we may be required to share details such as – but not limited to – Name and Delivery address with our chosen fulfilment partners such as Royal Mail, DPD, Amazon and others. We may also redirect or share information with our payment providers such as PayPal and Stripe for their full list of Terms, Conditions and Privacy policies please visit their respective websites.
We may e-mail or otherwise contact you with regards to the status of your order or to advise you of any updates or delays for example. By placing an order, you are opting in to such communications as they are necessary to provide the service. This doesn’t affect your right to withdraw from marketing communications.
As set out below, we may use your data for marketing purposes to update you on latest offers and discounts as well as for other marketing purposes. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by changing your account preferences, clicking the unsubscribe link on an e-mail or by contacting us directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Basis for collecting and processing personal data
- To pursue our legitimate interests – as set out below
- To comply with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract of sale of goods
- To comply with our legal obligations
Our Legitimate Interests
The normal legal basis for us to process your data is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of M:X® including:
- Selling and supplying goods to our customers
- Processing payments
- Promoting and advertising our goods and services
- Protecting customers, employees, and other individuals
- Sending tailored and relevant information
- Keeping our website users and customers up to date with the latest offers and competitions
- Improving and developing services
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations
- Handling customer contacts, complaints, or disputes
- Protecting M:X® and it’s customers/employees by taking appropriate legal action if necessary, against 3rd parties who have committed an offence and/or have breached contractual agreements.
- Fulfilling our duties to our customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders
Access to information
You have the right to access the information we hold about you, please contact us through the contact form or by e-mailing email@example.com to do so. You may also contact us to amend some of your details.
How we secure your data
The security of your data is critical and although no method of transmission over the internet or storage of electronic data is 100% safe/secure however we strive to minimise the risk. We work with a third-party website host who store the data on a secure server, they regularly update and maintain our site and monitor the security of its contents.
What you can do to help secure your data
We will never ask you to confirm any payment details over e-mail, if you get a request to do so, please ignore this and flag it to us to investigate.
You can also help protect your data by:
- Only using private computers/networks
- Use a unique password for every online account
- Use 3 random words plus numbers and symbols for added security
Information Sharing and disclosure
We use third party companies to help us fulfil our obligations, it may be necessary to share some of your information with them to allow them to fulfil their task(s) these include:
- Cunningly Good Websites (Website Host)
- PayPal, Stripe (Payments)
- Royal Mail, DPD (Deliveries)
- Marketing (Mailchimp, Meta, Google)
We may share your personal data for administrative purposes with.
- Professional advisors, legal advisors, and accountants
- Marketing agencies working on our behalf
- Suppliers, Business Partners, and Subcontractors
- Search Engine and Web Analytics Providers
Personal data may be shared with government and or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above if mandated by law or to protect our legitimate interests in compliance with the applicable law.
In the event that our business is integrated with another business, sold in part or whole the stored data will be shared with our advisers and those of the prospective purchasers. In the event of the sale of the business the data will be passed to the new owners.
If you have any questions regarding our data policy, please contact us through one of the below methods:
Via the contact form
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to -Mix Innovations Ltd, Suite 2-3 Scion House, FK9 4NF